Birthday: 9 Dec 1969
Hair: dark chestnut brown
Weight: 328 lbs
Had gastric bypass surgery 2/28/07 (and will post
new pics as things change)
Heritage: Jewish (Russian/Polish)
Status: Single since 2/14/06
- Listening to music (anything but country and heavy metal -- My collection
ranges from Streisand to Spin Doctors, Beatles to Broadway)
- Reading - eats a book for breakfast and two more for lunch, 95% of the
time from the fantasy/science-fiction genre. (See Favorite
- Writing - a light hobby for my spare time.
- Medicine - obviously, since I'm a doctor. Not all
doctors love their jobs, but I do!
- The Net
- Long hair
- Long walks, holding hands, kissing.
- Touchy-feely guys.
- Recently, I've discovered a taste for boys in leather. Not BDSM, just
- Note, none of the above are necessities - they're things I like, not
things I have to have.
- Crowds. I get semi-claustrophobic in crowds.
There have been
visitors to this page since Dec 20, 1995. This counter courtesy of